Blue Trail Engineering’s SER-110X is in a class by itself: a depth-rated, waterproof servo at a fraction of the size and cost of other subsea actuators. Ideal for Autonomous Surface Vehicles as well as Remotely Operated Vehicles, the SER-110X provides reliable, long-term actuation at depths up to 100 meters.
- Submersible up to 100 meters
- Programmable digital servo
- Compact size
- Low power draw
- Engineered for months of exposure in seawater or fresh water
- Corrosion-resistant titanium output shaft and fasteners, Delrin® enclosure
- Standard R/C PWM interface
- Multiple connection options include industry-standard Micro Wet-Mate and Blue Trail LPC connectors
- Servo horns included
- Square output shaft for easy integration
The SER-110X is based on the Hitec D954SW 32-bit digital servo. Blue Trail integrates a modified D954SW into a corrosion-resistant, depth-rated Delrin® housing with a ball-bearing-supported titanium output shaft and nitrile quad-ring shaft seal.
The SER-110X is available with five connection options:
- Blue Trail Simple Penetrator with 0.25-meter stock 20 AWG servo wire. Requires 8 mm tubing to make a waterproof connection to the rest of your system.
- 1-meter, non-terminated 20 AWG cable with bondable polyurethane jacket
- 1-meter, 20 AWG cable terminated with Blue Trail LPC Series plug
- Blue Trail LPC Series bulkhead connector
- industry-standard SEACON MCBH-3M wet-mate bulkhead connector