Waterproof High-torque Servo SER-120X, multi-turn, BLDC motor
Digital, waterproof servo, submersible up to 100 meters. Programmable rotation up to 7 turns or continuous rotation. Brushless motor and magnetic encoder.
Blue Trail Engineering’s SER-120X is the ultimate underwater servo for small robotic applications. Unlike any other servo in its class, it can be programmed to provide up to 7 turns of rotation with position control or continuous rotation with speed control. The SER-120X features a brushless motor and magnetic encoder, eliminating the most common causes of servo failure. Ideal for Autonomous Surface Vehicles as well as Remotely Operated Vehicles, the SER-120X provides reliable, long-term actuation at depths up to 100 meters.
The SER-120X is based on the Hitec HSR-M9382TH digital servo. Blue Trail integrates a modified HSR-M9382TH into a corrosion-resistant, depth-rated Delrin® housing with a ball-bearing-supported titanium output shaft and nitrile quad-ring shaft seal.
- Submersible up to 100 meters
- Programmable up to 7 turns of rotation or continuous rotation*
- Brushless motor
- Magnetic encoder
- Compact size
- Low power draw
- Engineered for months of exposure in seawater or fresh water
- Corrosion-resistant titanium output shaft, Delrin® enclosure
- Standard R/C PWM interface
- Servo arms included
- Square output shaft for easy integration
The SER-120X utilizes the compact and reliable Cobalt 3-pin dry-mate bulkhead connector, compatible with Cobalt Series cables from Blue Trail Engineering. Custom connection options are also available.
* By default, this servo travels approximately 1/2 turn. If you require increased travel or any other changes to the servo's programmable parameters, we will happily program the servo per your specifications for free. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org after placing your order. Alternatively, you may use a DPC-11 programmer with the BLDC_HSR User interface_Ver 3.1 software (download here).