LPC Bulkhead Connector
The LPC series of connectors and cables fills the need for an affordable, compact system of electrical connectors for use in underwater and other extreme-environment applications.
LPC connectors provide reliable electrical connections at depths of up to 600 meters, at a fraction of the size and cost of the industry-standard Micro-Circular connectors.
- Ideal for autonomous boats, ROVs, underwater instruments, and other extreme-environment applications
- Submersible up to 600 meters
- Engineered for months of exposure in seawater or fresh water
- Corrosion-resistant brass, acetal, PEEK, and polyurethane materials
- Cable jacket is bondable with urethane adhesives
- 3-pin version available now, 6-pin version coming soon
- Cables available with connectors on both ends or one end only
- Locking sleeves included with cables
The LPC bulkhead connector fits in a standard 7/16”-20 threaded hole (or in a 7/16” thru-hole if using the included nut), and is available in a 3-pin version now and a 6-pin version soon. It can be installed in the wall of any enclosure, provided that the enclosure has a smooth outer surface to seal against the connector’s O ring. LPC BULKHEAD CONNECTOR MUST BE USED WITH LPC CABLE (sold separately).