LPC Cable, Double-ended
Polyurethane-jacketed cable with LPC-style plugs and locking sleeves on both ends. For use with LPC Bulkhead Connectors (sold separately). Rated to 600 m depth. Available with 3 conductors, with a 6-conductor version coming soon.
The LPC series of connectors and cables fills the need for an affordable, compact system of electrical connectors for use in underwater and other extreme-environment applications.
LPC connectors provide reliable electrical connections at depths of up to 600 meters, at a fraction of the size and cost of the industry-standard Micro-Circular connectors.
- Ideal for autonomous boats, ROVs, underwater instruments, and other extreme-environment applications
- Submersible up to 600 meters
- Engineered for months of exposure in seawater or fresh water
- Corrosion-resistant brass, acetal, PEEK, and polyurethane materials
- Cable jacket is bondable with urethane adhesives
- 3-conductor version available now, 6-conductor version coming soon
- Cables available with connectors on both ends or one end only
- Locking sleeves included with cables
The LPC cables are available in 3-conductor versions now with 6-conductor versions coming soon. Cables have connector(s) and locking sleeve(s) on one or both ends, depending on configuration. Available in 1-meter and 2-meter lengths, or contact Blue Trail Engineering for custom lengths. LPC CABLES MUST BE USED WITH LPC BULKHEAD CONNECTORS (sold separately).