LPC Cable, Double-ended
Polyurethane-jacketed cable with LPC-style plugs and locking sleeves on both ends. For use with LPC Bulkhead Connectors (sold separately). Rated to 600 m depth. Available with 3 conductors, with a 6-conductor version coming soon. Patent Pending.
The LPC series of connectors and cables fills the need for an affordable, compact system of electrical connectors for use in underwater and other extreme-environment applications.
LPC connectors provide reliable electrical connections at depths of up to 600 meters, at a fraction of the size and cost of the industry-standard Micro-Circular connectors.
- Ideal for autonomous boats, ROVs, underwater instruments, and other extreme-environment applications
- Submersible up to 600 meters
- Engineered for months of exposure in seawater or fresh water
- Corrosion-resistant brass, acetal, PEEK, and polyurethane materials
- Cable jacket is bondable with urethane adhesives
- 3-conductor version available now, 6-conductor version coming soon
- Cables available with connectors on both ends or one end only
- Locking sleeves included with cables
The LPC cables are available in 3-conductor versions now with 6-conductor versions coming soon. Cables have connector(s) and locking sleeve(s) on one or both ends, depending on configuration. Available in 1-meter and 2-meter lengths, or contact Blue Trail Engineering for custom lengths. LPC CABLES MUST BE USED WITH LPC BULKHEAD CONNECTORS (sold separately).